Home to strong communities and growing businesses!
Silver City is a vibrant community in Grant County, nestled alongside more than 3 million acres of the Gila Wilderness. With historic ties to mining, ranching and agriculture, our community has grown into a modern town with friendly people, growing businesses and a terrific year-round climate. Learn more!
Bayard is a charming community of about 2,500 residents with strong historic ties to Grant County's mining district. Learn more!
Hurley is a growing community with an incredible past: An important mining community since the early 1800s, Hurley is growing again with an exciting arts community and affordable high-desert living. Learn more!
Upcoming Meetings and more...
See the complete events calendar
- 27 May
- County Offices Closed - Observance of Memorial Day. The Grant County Administrative Offices will be closed on Monday, May 27, 2013, in observance of Memorial Day. Regular business hours will resume on Tuesday, May 28, 2013. Please contact the Grant County Regional Dispatch Authority at 575-388-8840 with questions or concerns pertaining to roads and/or law enforcement.
Have a safe and happy holiday weekend!
- 29 May 1:00 PM
- May 29 - SWCCA Meeting. The Southwestern County Commissioners Alliance (SWCCA) will convene in a meeting on Wednesday, May 29, 2013, at 1:00 p.m. The meeting will take place in the Commission Meeting Chambers at the Luna County Courthouse, located at 700 S. Silver Avenue, Deming, New Mexico. Action may be taken on behalf of the SWCCA. The agenda may be altered up to twenty-four (24) hours prior to the meeting; copies can be obtained from the County Managerís Office from each participating County. If you are an individual with a disability in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in the hearing or meeting, please contact the Luna County Managerís Office at 575-546-0494 at least one (1) week prior to the meeting or as soon as possible. A quorum of Commissioners from Grant, Luna, Hidalgo, Catron, and Sierra Counties may attend and participate in this meeting.
Gabriel J. Ramos, Alliance Chairman
By: (s) Randy J. HernŠndez, Executive Assistant Ė Grant County
- 11 June 9:00 AM
- June 11 - Work Session.
- 13 June 9:00 AM
- June 13 - Commission Meeting.
- 18 June
- NMAC Annual Conference.
- Board of Trustees - Gila Regional Medical Center
Last Updated: May 10, 2013
The Board of County Commissioners is currently seeking interested individuals to serve on the Board of Trustees for Gila Regional Medical Center Learn more...
- NEW!!! Shooting Range Hours
Last Updated: February 26, 2013
Effective March 1, 2013, the Grant County Public Shooting Range will now operate on new business hours. Learn more...
- Grant County Business and Conference Center (GCBCC)
Last Updated: May 16, 2012
Interested in using the GCBCC for a wedding, party, business meeting, craft show, etc? Then click here to find out how to reserve your space. Learn more...
- Grant County Photos
Last Updated: February 23, 2012
Do you have a special, unique or telling photograph of Grant County? Share it with the world through the County's new website and their "Share Your Grant County" program! Learn more...
- NEW! Search county information online!
Last Updated: August 4, 2010
Search tax, property and clerk records online Learn more...