COMMISSIONER RON HALL (D)
TERM: January 2013 through December 2016
You may reach Commissioner Hall at:
- Physcial Location:
Grant County Administration Center
1400 Highway 180 East
Silver City, NM 88061
- Mailing Address:
P. O. Box 898
Silver City, NM 88062
- Office Number: 575-574-0023
- Mobile Number: 575-574-2711
- Fax Number: 575-574-0073
- E-Mail: email@example.com
Precincts represented by the District 3 Commissioner:
- Precinct 1 - Cliff School/Cliff/Buckhorn
- Precinct 2 - Gila Valley Baptist Church/Gila
- Precinct 12 - Jose Barrios Elementary/Silver City
- Precinct 13 - Grant County Office Complex/Silver City
- Precinct 14 - Women' Club/Silver City
- Precinct 15 - La Plata Middle School/Silver City
- Precinct 18 - Glacer Hall/WNMU/Silver City
- Precinct 20 - Silver Senior Citizens Center/Silver City
Commissioner Hall will hold office hours every Work Session until 4:00 p.m. (unless otherwise noted). To set up an appointment, contact Randy Hernandez at 575-574-0006 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also be interested in these stories and documents:
- Commissioner District 1: Gabriel Ramos
Serving January 2011 through December 2014 Read more...
- Commissioner District 2: Brett Kasten
Serving January 2011 through December 2014. Read more...
- Commissioner District 3: Ron Hall
Serving January 2013 through December 2016 Read more...
- Proclamation Declaring Extreme Drought Conditions In Grant County
- Responsibilities and Requirements of Grant County Commissioners
The Board of County Commissioners is the governing body of Grant County. Its duties, by state law, are both legislative and executive. Read more...